I developed my first C# app, and now you don’t need to use serial terminal for QLRS configuration.
You can download beta version from download page.
Seems to be working fine 🙂
Need to improve my 250 quad pilot skills 😉
Now you can use Qczek LRS with 868MHz E45-TTL-1W modules.
Just download and try 🙂
Download latest version and enjoy 🙂
You can download new version now 🙂
New module’s replaced old one.
The 6.2 module introduced 3db receiving sensitivity improvements and less harmonics comparing to version 1.1.
Time to release new firmware 🙂
- support for old and new modules (hw version 1.1 for old, and 6.2 for new one)
- firmware compiled with -odM4 flag which disable faulty optimization
- serial port speed can be set
- new telemetry mode is available, you can directly connect uBlox GPS and use it.
- new parameter timeToFS making possible to setup time to fail save activation
- single servo mode, first channel value could be output as standard 50Hz servo PPM signal. It make possible to control single servo directly from receiver.
You can download it from download page.
This is raw RSSI value report by LoRa modem, using lowest possible TX power less then 23dBm (less then 250mW), and non directional antennas.