Firmware Version 1.91
- Support for FrSky Smart Telemetry in slave mode. Find out more QCZEK LRS – SPORT TELEMETRY
- Rebuild SBUS input driver
- Improved sport update frequency.
- Solved problem with partially missed telemetry data
- Solved problem with inverted pitch angle send via sport
- Doubled frequency of GPS coordination sending via telemetry link
- When SBUS input is used, telemetry RX pin always works at 9600bps
- Lora SX chip SNR/RSSI/PackageLost info available as custom AP_IDs via sport telemetry
- Code size optimization
3 thoughts on “QLRS – new release :)”
Thanks for your hard worked
Daumen hoch und Dankeschön aus Deutschland…
I would like to report a report with the RSSI value reported via mavlink.
I’m using encapuslated Mavlink, simple 8ch CPPM.
I’ve connected the TX to the phone(app: Tower) via bluetooth. Most parameters are OK, except downlink RSSI. The down-link RSSI (from RX to TX) is stuck @ 100% . I’ve also connected Mission planner to Tx, but the same issue.
I would like to help with this feature ( i have experience in programming STM32)